In this session we hear from Mary Ross, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, in conversation with Edith Forrest, Advocate about lawyers and stress.
- Why lawyers stress – deadlines, billing, running a business, the legal mind involving critical thinking
- How lawyers can train their mind to think in a different way.
- Competitiveness and its impact on wellbeing.
- Dealing with sexual offending cases and generally distressing evidence
- How to form healthy habits to cope with stress, improve your wellbeing and perform at your best.
Consultant Clinical Psychologist